Today is such a treat! We have the insightful light worker Karolina Rzadkowolska of @euphoric.af, as a guest on the podcast.
She is a certified alcohol-free life transformation coach who has been featured in publications like The Huff Post, Thrive Global and Refinery 29 and is working on her own book! She focuses on helping healthy women transform their relationship with alcohol and find the ultimate freedom and bliss. She’s studied coaching, personal growth and habit change deeply and we are so excited to be diving into what it means to live an alcohol-free life.
We had such a great conversation with Karolina. We talked about:
- Her journey that has lead her to this moment.
- How we've put alcohol as a rite of passage to adulthood in our Western society.
- What possibilities can emerge from living an alcohol-free lifestyle.
- How to build a lifestyle that suits your needs without alcohol.
- And we talk about her coaching program and her book!
Follow Karolina on Instagram to continue learning from her: @euphoric.af. Visit her website for more information on her coaching programs: www.euphoricaf.com.
And of course, we wrap up with an energetic update from Jessica!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow the Pod @everydayrebelspod
Follow Jessica @CrystalWithin
Follow Emilie @MXMLST.co
Follow Laura @LauraKidd
Have a good week, Rebels!